Last night party damages! What excuse should I tell my landlady so she will pay for fixing it all and not blaming me?

We have recruited Tenant Community Leaders across Canada to help provide a helpful & informative forum for verified tenants. This is a safe space for Tenants to seek help & communicate with one another in a mature & non-confrontational arena. Tenants contributors only.
Barrie Renter

Last night party damages! What excuse should I tell my landlady so she will pay for fixing it all and not blaming me?

#1 Unread post by Barrie Renter » October 10th, 2021, 5:32 am

Great boxing last night. Love Fury!!!! But things got carried away and far too much coke and whiskey and lots of damages to the drywall, ceilings, broken doors, you name it. What should I tell my chinese landlady? She's in China so won't see it and she trusts me to protect her property and pay rent on time.

Mr Fair

Last night party damages! What excuse should I tell my landlady so she will pay for fixing it all and not blaming me? 4

#2 Unread post by Mr Fair » October 10th, 2021, 6:08 am

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »