OLA in The Globe and Mail today

HLL

Re: OLA in The Globe and Mail today

#17 Unread post by HLL » October 28th, 2010, 11:33 am

HLL wrote: HLL
An OLA member created this: http://www.ontariolandlordassociation.com/?p=219[/quote]

Brilliant! Thanks Canuck. I'm glad some people here have the skills to put things like this together as I'm not a visual person at all.

I'll print them out and hand them out at the next mtg. Let's hope it works![/quote]

I'm happy to report that I have arranged for 100 OLA brochures to be available at all the Ottawa info sessions on making your multi-unit dwelling smoke free!

This weekend, I'll be bringing your suggestions for LL-tenant relations reform to the PC party of Ontario's regional policy meetings.

Maybe I'll save a few brochures to hand out there.

New

#18 Unread post by New » October 28th, 2010, 1:49 pm

This is really exciting. Maybe bring a print-out of your Globe and Mail feature. Politicians like people in the news.

Alfreds

#19 Unread post by Alfreds » December 21st, 2010, 6:57 am

Hello guys....!
Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage. ...!

CZ

#20 Unread post by CZ » December 21st, 2010, 8:11 am

HLL wrote:
HLL wrote:
Canuck wrote: An OLA member created this: http://www.ontariolandlordassociation.com/?p=219
Brilliant! Thanks Canuck. I'm glad some people here have the skills to put things like this together as I'm not a visual person at all.

I'll print them out and hand them out at the next mtg. Let's hope it works!

I'm happy to report that I have arranged for 100 OLA brochures to be available at all the Ottawa info sessions on making your multi-unit dwelling smoke free!

This weekend, I'll be bringing your suggestions for LL-tenant relations reform to the PC party of Ontario's regional policy meetings.

Maybe I'll save a few brochures to hand out there.

Hello, great Idea. If I could get a PDF copy of this file I would be glad to produce a few thousand of these brochures for the members here to distribute as they see fit. I'm a printer by trade and have the resources available to me to get it done professionally.

-CZ