Ontario Landlords Need To Be Able To Charge A Legal 'Damage Deposit' to Protect Our Rental Properties

CanadaLLCommunity

Ontario Landlords Need To Be Able To Charge A Legal 'Damage Deposit' to Protect Our Rental Properties

#1 Unread post by CanadaLLCommunity » March 8th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Ontario Landlords Need To Be Able To Charge A Legal ‘Damage Deposit’ to Protect Our Rental Properties

I’m a newcomer to Ontario originally from India. Go ahead and call me an immigrant and that’s fine. My wife and I are were successful professionals in our home country and had a pretty good life-style.

We also had a dream.

And that dream was all about freedom. We viewed Canada as a place we wanted to move to. Not only was it a democracy it was a ‘free market’ where talented people could achieve their dreams. We thought that in Canada family connections and ‘who you knew’ weren’t the keys to success. And the rule of law was supreme no matter who you are.

We thought Canada was a meritocracy where if you study hard, work hard, and make a positive influence in Canadian society you will be rewarded for your hard efforts.

Read more at:

http://ontariolandlords.org/blog/ontari ... roperties/