Willing to be Property Manager in Hamilton

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
lara4228

Willing to be Property Manager in Hamilton

#1 Unread post by lara4228 » February 22nd, 2013, 11:45 pm

Hello,

If you are in need of a PM here in Hamilton, I'm open for discussion about hiring me to take on the task.

I feel very confident that I would do the job correct, honestly and with your best interest in mind.

After what I have experienced here in my current unit, read the horror stories here on this forum, and learning about the headaches you LL's put up with, I thought I would just throw it out there that if anyone is need of a PM, please consider me.

I have lots of managerial experience, administrative skills, lack a bit in carrying out basic maintenance (but that can be remedied quickly), and I know the RTA, Property Standards and most of the other Act, Codes, Regulations, pretty much inside and out.

I'd more than willing to meet and greet with you one on one, provide you with my resume, do a police clearance and whatever else is required for the position.

Let me know.

Lara
Yes, the pic is of me, trying to take my focus away from hearing the mice fight in the closet just beside my head.

Always remember yesterday so that you can live for today and hope for a better tomorrow.

You can control things, places and situations; you cannot control other people but only yourself.

Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes.

You must lie to yourself first B4 you lie to someone else.

Lee

Re: Willing to be Property Manager in Hamilton

#2 Unread post by Lee » February 24th, 2013, 2:28 pm

How much do you charge?

I have no idea what the costs of a pm are for there.
"There is only one taxpayer." Finance Minister Charles Sousa, June 21, 2013.

lara4228

#3 Unread post by lara4228 » February 24th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Lee this will be negotiable between the owner and myself.

My goal wouldn't be to gouge you, my goal would be to have myself provided with a proper income, move myself out of here and help LL's who cannot or will not be available to attend to their properties.

Lara
Yes, the pic is of me, trying to take my focus away from hearing the mice fight in the closet just beside my head.

Always remember yesterday so that you can live for today and hope for a better tomorrow.

You can control things, places and situations; you cannot control other people but only yourself.

Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes.

You must lie to yourself first B4 you lie to someone else.

Lee

#4 Unread post by Lee » February 25th, 2013, 7:52 pm

My goal was to find my next property close to me.

With the way prices have gone up I doubt that will happen.

I have no idea what type of rates are normal for property managers in Hamilton. I'm trying to make my budget forecast for potentially buying a property there.
"There is only one taxpayer." Finance Minister Charles Sousa, June 21, 2013.