Amazing Fire Protection/Service Company!!

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
Skitter

Amazing Fire Protection/Service Company!!

#1 Unread post by Skitter » January 23rd, 2013, 8:50 pm

Today I had the real pleasure of Sentinel D.E.C Systems INC. conducting the annual inspection of the fire alarm system at my apt building. This was the first time I have used this company and I was VERY impressed.

Tom, the owner, REALLY related to the challenges landlords face and was able to provide great assistance beyond the inspection/repair services his company provides.

His company bent over backwards to help me (and I was a brand new customer to them with no history).

The service his crew provided was excellent, and their prices were amazing.

I cant say I often feel happy or excited to find a service provider, but I am very happy to have been referred to this company. (thats why I am telling others)

They can be reached at 905 264-9511 (tom's cell, yes I know it already :lol: 416 717 4492)

Lee

Re: Amazing Fire Protection/Service Company!!

#2 Unread post by Lee » January 23rd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I just printed out your post and put it in my landlord records book.
"There is only one taxpayer." Finance Minister Charles Sousa, June 21, 2013.

rentalmanager

Re: Amazing Fire Protection/Service Company!!

#3 Unread post by rentalmanager » January 25th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Skitter, thank you.