$99 to List Lease or Sale on MLS

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
Lee

Re: $99 to List Lease or Sale on MLS

#5 Unread post by Lee » January 18th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Homes4less,

Your selling services look great.

I own a SFH rental in Markham and it's going extremely well.

I am now interested in buying rentals for student housing. It needs to be multi-unit (up to 12 units).

If you have anything near York University, UofT (I can dream), or Ryerson I would be very interested.

Or if you have any listings for multi-unit properties in North York, or elsewhere in the GTA.

Thanks.
"There is only one taxpayer." Finance Minister Charles Sousa, June 21, 2013.

homes4less

#6 Unread post by homes4less » January 21st, 2013, 2:13 pm

Hi Lee,
Sorry for the late reply as we haven't been frequenting this site as of yet. Please do call us at 647-729-1499 or email us at email@sellhomes4less.com and we can discuss further.

Lee

#7 Unread post by Lee » January 21st, 2013, 10:25 pm

You and your site rule.

I'm doing very well as a landlord (besides a couple troubles that the kind folks here help me deal with last summer). I want to buy more.

Why don't you post any rentals here for to all see? This way it's easier to view places because my inbox is always filled but I come here at least 3x/day.

If this leads me to a bidding war with other OLA members I'm up for it. 8-)
"There is only one taxpayer." Finance Minister Charles Sousa, June 21, 2013.

homes4less

#8 Unread post by homes4less » January 22nd, 2013, 8:22 am

Hi Lee,

We haven't been focusing on Investment opportunities in the past but started doing that late last year. We are registered Agents thus 100% of our transactions are representing others.

A fellow member of OLA recommended us to this site as we both co-operate with each other on another forum which has given us quite a bit of success. After his feedback I discussed with my partner and we decided to start working on this site and breaking into the Landlord market .

Investors know what they want and thus don't waste our time thus the opportunity of recieving 40% of our commission earned is very attractive when buying.
We also work with Home Inspectors who do flipping a lot and they find the 40% cash back package very attractive

When Selling we know that a lot of investors can do it themselves thus we provide MLS agent access for only $99 which beats out COMFREE and PPTY guys as that is a $200 add on top of their basic products.

If a landlord does not want to do the work themselves they can opt for the traditional agent listing which includes full agent representation (home staging tips, virtual tours, pricing strategy, marketing, negotiations etc etc.) for only $1899 if you are in Toronto and Markham and $100 extra if you are in the other cities within the GTA

In terms of posting our listings on here, yes that will start as soon as of Feb market starts. Usually my partner and I don’t take on listings during Dec/Jan and that is the best time we can take a break and enjoy life as the rest of the year is significantly busy for us.

Looking fwd to post here more often and if any Landlords want any daily reports setup for them in the GTA for any new listing send us a quick email at email@sellhomes4less.com identifying your north, sout, east and west street boundaries. Trust me we don’t call an harass anyone nor do we lock folks into contracts unnecessarily. We have much better things to do.

l8r
Rizwan Piprawala & Jay Rana
Sell 4 Less; Buy 4 Less; Save Thousands in Commission
"Buyers receive up to 40% of our earned commission"
"Sellers pay only $1899* for listing commission!"
*HST + 2.25% CB comm extra, only in GTA

http://www.homes4less.ca
email@sellhomes4less.com
Direct: 647-729-1499
Follow on twitter - @sellhomes4less