Help A Family! Don't Let Their Home Be Stolen

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
InvestinAlberta

Help A Family! Don't Let Their Home Be Stolen

#1 Unread post by InvestinAlberta » December 1st, 2012, 1:29 pm

Did you ever want to help a fellow family that is losing their home to a nasty lender and you can prosper from it?

We have a deal that came to us from a mortgage agent that exhausted all means to save this family. This land was settled by the applicants father back in the 1920's, this land has been with his family going onto the third generation. Another mortgage agent put this client into a private mortgage and the applicant was late once and the lender is refusing to take funds and is now trying to steal the home. We frown on situations like this as we save homes all over Canada under similar situations.

Details:
Price: $175,000
Monthly Cash flow: $638 (based on 25% down, 25 year am, 3.09% rate)
ROI: 40% per annum
Term: 3 years

They are providing the investor a down payment, after close, $31,500. The income is verifiable at $75K per year between sucking peat moss and working for on a boiler truck up in Rochester, Alberta. Rochester is located 1.5 hours north of Edmonton and less than 30 minutes from Athabasca. If you are interested in helping this family or if you would like to know more about how we help families, please contact Leon Johnson at Home Owner Soon.

Leon Johnson
leon@hosfinancial.com
800-670-2756 ext 109

margret

Re: Help A Family! Don't Let Their Home Be Stolen

#2 Unread post by margret » February 13th, 2013, 3:06 pm

I did a private mortgage a few years ago
And the lender tried to get me to use
His lawyer
I later read his lawyer has been before
The law society
My lawyer had my back