Fantastic Townhouse in Kitchener $20,000 Below Market!!!

Do you have an investment property for sale? Are you looking to buy an investment property in a certain area? This forum is for real estate for sale or wanted. If you have other services you want to advertise contact our admin. team.
InvestOPS

Fantastic Townhouse in Kitchener $20,000 Below Market!!!

#1 Unread post by InvestOPS » July 5th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Hey there savvy KWC investors!

This week we've got a great under-market opportunity in Kitchener's highly sought-after Laurentian West! I've picked up the contract on this easy handyman special, but I can't put together the down payment without it strapping me for every last penny - probably not a good move on my part. Too bad for me, because this is the perfect Rent To Own property - my specialty!

So, if I can't have it, I'm quite happy to pass it along to another REIN member! I'm assigning the contract to anyone interested in turning a bit of elbow grease (or your contractor's elbow grease) into a big chunk of equity and easy cash flow!

Here are the quick details:

Only 8 years young
Great location near schools, parks, trails, public transit, tons of shopping, Sunrise Shopping Centre, and Hwy 7/8
3 beds, 3 baths, 1400 sq ft, HUGE yard, beautiful kitchen with real stone backsplash
My contractor has estimated roughly $10,000 - $12,000 of cosmetic repair (drywall, paint, trim, flooring and a bit of landscaping)
$20,000 of FREE EQUITY! (More if you want to do some/all of the work yourself!)
$275 - $375/mo cash flow on regular rental
$725 - $825/mo cash flow on a rent-to-own
ONLY $239,000!

All the details are here, including a link to comps and other info: http://www.kwhomebuyers.com/707-activa-avenue.php

Great properties in great locations at great discounts won't last long, so call or email me today!

Ben Sanderson
KW HomeBuyers
519-841-9747
ben@kwhomebuyers.com